As part of their event partnership, the BCHL and Travel Penticton have launched a contest to award a lucky winner a trip for two to the league’s 60th Anniversary event Jan. 14 to 16 in Penticton, B.C.
The winners will receive:
- Two nights at the Penticton Lakeside Resort
- A $75 gift card to the Hooded Merganser restaurant
- Two tickets to the BCHL Top Prospects Game
- Two tickets to the BCHL’s All-Star event
- A photo opportunity with BCHL players, alumni and special guests
The contest will take place exclusively on Instagram. To enter, fans must do the following:
- Follow the BCHL on Instagram (@bchockeyleague)
- Post a photo of themselves in their favourite hockey jersey (does not have to be a BCHL jersey)
- Include the caption “Send me to All-Star Weekend!”
- Include the hashtag #BCHL60
- Tag a friend
The contest runs until Friday, Dec. 31. All submissions will be put into a draw where one winner will be selected.
The contest winner will be announced on Tuesday, Jan. 4.