With respect to playoffs, for purposes of determining the top teams, the following criteria shall be used until the tie is broken
- The Team having the best WINNING PERCENTAGE (Total Points/Max Number of Points)
- The Team having the most WINS.
- Team Having the Most WINS IN GAMES VS EACH OTHER
- The Team having the most POINTS IN GAMES AGAINST EACH OTHER.
- The Team having the best GOALS FOR AND AGAINST IN GAMES AGAINST EACH OTHER. (by taking the goals for and subtracting the goals against in games between the teams)
- Should teams remain tied after the above tie breakers, the team with the best WINNING PERCENTAGE in games involving CONFERENCE OPPONENTS ONLY will be used to determine the CONFERENCE STANDINGS. (This tie-breaker only applies in determining conference standings )